Welcome Back for the 2019-20 School Year!
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
With the start of the school year only two weeks away we are excited to start welcoming our students and families back for another school year at Iola-Scandinavia.
Here are a few important things for families to note:
- Online registration for your student(s) is now available in Skyward Family Access.
- We ask that parents login and register their children to make sure contact information is up to date as well as health information for your students and other selections to help us prepare for the students return.
- We are working towards becoming paperless so you will find info on Field Trip permissions, Seal-A-Smile participation and other forms in the online registration.
- If you don’t have a Skyward Family Access account, contact either school office and we can help you to get setup. If you don’t have technology access to register your child(ren) online, we will have resources available for parents at the open house on Wednesday, August 28th.
- Computer Use Contracts (students in grades 7-12)
- We are going paperless with our contract for Chromebook checkout for students in grades 7-12. This electronic contract authorization can be completed in the online registration process in Skyward Family Access or is available at this link. This authorization must be completed for each student in grades 7-12 before a Chromebook will be issued.
- Chromebooks will be handed out at the open house on Wednesday, August 28th and on the first day of school if the authorization form has been submitted. (To receive your Chromebook at Open House please submit the authorization form by the end of the day on August 27th)
- Back to School Open House - Wednesday, August 28th
- Iola-Scandinavia Elementary School – 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Iola-Scandinavia Middle/High School – 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
- New District Website
- Click here for the new website which will also have an app that can be downloaded for your mobile device.
- Tuesday, September 3rd - Welcome back students!