Title IX Nondiscrimination Policy Statement
As mandated by the current provisions of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and under the regulations set forth in Chapter 106 of Title 34 of the Code of Federal Regulations (“the federal Title IX regulations”), the District does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of sex in any education program or activity that the District operates. Title IX’s requirement not to discriminate in any education program or activity extends to cover, but is not limited to, District students, certain admissions processes, and District employment. Inquiries regarding how Title IX and the federal Title IX regulations apply to the District may be referred to a District Title IX Coordinator (as designated below), to the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Education, or to both.
- Non-Discrimination and Equal Access to Educational Opportunity (Policy 2260)
- Sexual and Other Forms of Harassment (Policy 0145)
- Equal Access for Non-District Sponsored Student Clubs and Activities (Policy 5730)
- Non-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity:
- Employee Anti-Harassment:
- Student Anti-Harassment (Policy 5517)